Tuesday, August 13, 2013

My Weekend Finds

I love doing research, and this passion goes into the shopping area of my life.  That's part of the reason that I love rummage sales and thrift stores.  One has to look through a pile of stuff or search a million hangers in order to find small treasures. To the seller these items have insignificant value, but to you (the buyer) they are a happy find.  Most of the things that I own are secondhand items, I try not to buy new unless I can't find it used.  And if I do need to purchase brand new items I never pay full price. While some people boast at how much they paid for an item, I like to share how much I saved!  I must admit, saving money on purchases gives me a sense of accomplishment!  And buying used is a great way to go green. 

So here are my weekend finds:



View of Lot, Total Spent $7.50

 Smashbox Brush Set (Missing one brush) Retails for 84 dollars I spent 50 cents

  Tignanello Crossbody Bag New $5

  Liliana Chica-10 Pumps $1

PinUp Couture Red Maryjanes New $1

While the shoes are not high quality (I am after all a shoe snob) for a buck, it'd be a sin to pass them up!

2 comments:

  1. Me gusta those Red MaryJanes! If they go missing you know why ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! When I am ready to retire them I know who they will go to. Wore them a couple times already and they are super comfy (for heels that is). =)

    ReplyDelete