Tuesday, August 6, 2013

In My Shoes

On Friday I headed out to The Ranch Saloon in Anaheim for a night of dancing with some friends. I bought a pair of Vintage Zodiac Western Boots at a Rummage Sale for two dollars and I couldn’t wait to wear them out! 

One of my Christian friends loves to line dance and classic two-step and she’s such a sweetheart; she has the patience to teach us.  This is my third time at The Ranch and I love it! On this particular night there were at least three different church groups of Young Adults there, so it’s wholesome entertainment.
 
Then on Saturday, I went to a Catholic, Mexican Wedding at Pacific Hills in Laguna Beach.  My close friend asked me to be her plus one and I love weddings so of course I said yes! 
The wedding reception had many highlights: I got to enjoy a live Mariachi, dance to live salsa & banda music and then some Jokers Stilt Walking performed transporting us to Carnival in Brazil.  But, the icing on the cake was dancing with Father Paul, you see, I never imagined priests danced!  

Paris Hilton "Senorita" Pumps- Burlington Coat Factory on sale 12 dollars
 So there you have it, who said following Jesus wasn’t fun?


4 comments:

  1. lol me encanta banda...my favorite song is mi mayor anhelo :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Banda Sinaloense MS http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grK0dKWkyKk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had never heard that song... I can't believe you know more banda music than me. LOL

    ReplyDelete