Sunday, September 15, 2013

Christening of My Blog

When I started writing this blog, I just wanted to get through the hurdle of getting started.  Not much thought went to the name or the look of it because I seriously thought that I wouldn't be able to publicly declare the thoughts that have since been published.  After much prayer, I realize that this is a vehicle I can use to evangelize even if only one reader ever comes across these scribbles...

Blooper: my dog & nephew fooling around as I tried to be creative :) 

Commitment is such a terrifying action in my world, but once I take the plunge I give it my all. So this Sunday, I called my computer-genius friend and asked her to help me remodel my blog. After a few hours she took my vision and turned it into a reality.  Hope you like it!

Debating what to use as my header.

Names are important and thus I went with "In My Shoes" because these are personal narratives of what life looks through my eyes - and I love shoes!  I also decided that I needed a patron saint and believe it or not there's a saint for shoe cobblers, Saint Crispin - (which I thought would be very fitting), but I love Saint Francis of Assisi so he will be my wing man here. Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment