Thursday, May 21, 2015

Prayer Requests

Being bipolar at times is like riding a roller coaster – in a day one can have so many emotional highs and lows that at times it feels like all of one’s energy is concentrated on just staying intact during the ride.  My biggest fear is exploding, falling apart, losing myself- because when we lose our sanity recovering it is a long, painful process.  I’ve only had one episode where I’ve had a breakdown, but that was enough to scar me for life.  It’s been many years since it happened, but still when I have the rare moments when the meds don’t work I get fearful that it will happen again.  This week has been difficult, but I know that this too shall pass. Please keep me in your prayers… I promise next week happier posts- until then.

No comments:

Post a Comment