Monday, April 23, 2018

Earth Day 2018 Luxury Thrifting Style

Happy belated Earth Day… Since my last two posts were a bit serious in tone I thought today I would lighten the mood with a return to my “as seen on celebrities” posts.  It’s been awhile since I have shared luxury items I have found in my thrifting even I was amazed by my scores  and  it seemed fitting that I would do so as a nod to Earth Day 2018!



Valentino Sunglasses V617S
First up are a pair of red cat eye Valentino sunglasses that I found for $2.99. At the time one of the lenses had fallen off so I took it to get it replaced and spent a total of $22.99 for a pair of shades that retail over $375!  I did a little research and found that one of my style favorites, Zooey  Deschanel, owns a pair.  The sunglasses are a beautiful ruby, red and have corner flower carving details.  Am so exited to wear them throughout the warm temperatures! 
I also do yard sales on occasion and a year ago I found this Marc Jacobs Jelly Jacquard wallet in great condition for only ten bucks!  After doing my research I found that Rihanna wore the same clutch and it retailed for $190.    
It's exciting to find treasures that people discard in practically new condition.  Sometimes I keep my findings, at others I resale and donate some of the profit to charity or I just give them away to my family.  These two items though are so my style and I plan on getting a lot of use out of them!  

No comments:

Post a Comment