Monday, January 25, 2016

Tune In Tomorrow

Am traveling to Guadalajara this week for a friend’s wedding- and boy do I need the short vacation.  These past couple of days I have been bombarded with activities.  During the year I teach five hour long lecture sessions of RCIA and I have to prep from zero.  I always like to create PowerPoint lessons so the planning of each takes quite a lot of effort and time.  In addition, the reason I gave up teaching is because I would get terribly anxious before every class and I still face that anxiety every time I am to lead a lesson.  This past Sunday- I noticed that I wasn’t as nervous because the night before my lesson I went to a Christian concert which was like a great worship session for me.  I think I need to invest more prayer time before each lesson.  I noticed that on Sunday I woke up less nervous than usual- but, I was stressed because after my lecture I had to dash out of RCIA class to attend my friend’s baby shower.  I wasn’t able to stick around to lead a small group and see if my talk didn’t leave my students more confused than initially, big bummer. After the baby shower I rushed to Mass and by the time I got home around 6PM I was too exhausted to take pictures for today’s post.  So, thanks for your patience (smile) and tune in tomorrow. Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment