Thursday, January 2, 2014

Happy 2014!

Starting 2014 with family...

Hope you had a Happy New Year!  It’s customary for me to celebrate the New Year with my friends, Christmas with my biological family and New Years with my chosen family.  Though I had to work a full day – I still had plenty of energy to play Twister with my nephew and to begin my New Year going to bed at three in the morning!  After work, I stopped by home to have an early lunch with my parents and then headed to my favorite mommy's house for an intimate dinner and fun games with the kids!  My bestie got engaged over Christmas and we got the full scoop on the engagement and I was asked to be a bridesmaid for their wedding!  Am super excited!  After celebrating New Year’s east coast style there I headed to my final stop dancing in downtown Fullerton with my other bestie.  We ended up at Revolucion 1910 Cantina for a New Year’s Party where between Spanish and English music we welcomed the New Year.  We had balloons & confetti falling while zipping yummy champagne and while I didn’t have a New Year’s kiss am hoping this 2014 is the year that romantic love comes back into my life…
I heart my little man!
Dancing the year away...


I just began my Peanuts day by day calendar and am looking forward to the many blessings life has to offer this 2014, Happy New Year my faithful readers!  
Cheers!
Happiness is celebrating with friends.

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year Luv! 2014 will be filled with exciting and happy memories :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gracias Bonita! Congratulations to you looking forward to my bridesmaid duties! Love you!

    ReplyDelete