Monday, November 12, 2018

World Vision Sponsor a Child Now

Recently I received the annual World Vision report for my little girl, who is not so little anymore.  Sarai is now in secondary school and looking more like a beautiful young woman.  There’s some people who have reservations about World Vision, but as a sponsor of quite some years now I have nothing but a good, solid experience working with them.
Becoming a Sponsor: For only $39 dollars a month you can help change lives.  Just go to their website and choose to be paired with a child of your choice from anywhere in the world. 

Make a Difference: Your monetary contribution will not only help one child, but it will change a community.  Through your donation children and families will enjoy good nutrition, receive an education, have seminars about human rights, leadership and developing skills to enter the work force.   

Develop a close relationship with your sponsor child:  World Vision makes it quite easy for you to have direct access to your sponsor child having various ways to keep in touch.  You can email your child, send letters or even a small package and wait for the child’s response.  If however you choose not to communicate, World Vision will send you an annual report about your child in addition to other news throughout the year.
I have been a sponsor for some years now and I truly love it because most of the time I can’t see the fruit of my labors, but through this organization I can totally see as my monetary contribution changes lives.  Sarai now lives in a concrete and brick home, has access to drinking water, proper nutrition and is in seventh grade in school.  This year’s photograph shows a confidence that wasn’t there in her earlier photos and it makes me so happy to be part of her growth (smile).       

No comments:

Post a Comment