Wednesday, September 3, 2014

10 Signs She's Into You

A few days ago I was out with one of my good guy friends.  It was just the two of us at a bar having a beer - usually we prefer this setting for the deep conversations that we tend to have.  I was telling him about the Catholic Singles Conference and my disappointment.  I shared that I feel like I am not any good at sending signals to a guy when I am interested and asked for his advice.  After placing the loaded question of how can a girl show a guy that she’s interested in him- he told me that I needed to straight out and say it.  That men tend to miss all the signals because they are very simple creatures and their thought process differs from women greatly.  He said that men are not naturally detailed oriented – thus if a girl is sending messages most of the time they never reach them- they get lost in translation.  His advice was that honesty is the key.  Yet, our Catholic faith tells us single women to wait to be pursued... I did enjoy his male perspective and while am not sure how Catholic men would feel about women who straight-up tell them that they are into them- I decided to express my thoughts on the subject:

Signs a Woman is Interested in You:
  1. She takes interest in the things that you are interested in.  Like if you enjoy reading Chesterton she will add more of his books to her reading list.
  2. She spends time on you.  For example, if you tell her about a blog that you have she takes the time to read it and offers suggestions.
  3. She looks you up on Facebook. If you find evidence that she’s been looking at old photos, comments, she’s searching for information about you.
  4. She asks for your help.  If a woman is into you she will seek your help and advice with a problem or a project - sometimes she will even pretend to need your help (wink).
  5. She responds quickly to your messages. 
  6. She compliments you (women usually are really good at complimenting each other but have very little practice complementing men, thus if she compliments you- it’s a good sign).
  7. She gives you her undivided attention.
  8. Body Language, she touches you often and doesn’t recoil when you accidentally touch each other.
  9. She shows concern when she notices that you are having a difficult day.
  10. She thinks you are funny and laughs at your jokes.

No comments:

Post a Comment