Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Birth of My Blog & Completion of a To do Item Before I Die...

For the past year-and- a-half I have been toying with the idea of starting a blog, feeling a great need to create...  I’ve always loved to write; in fact, I have kept a diary since I was twelve – the diary matured into a journal and eventually to written letters to God.

So here I am with a nom de plume to keep some privacy. And looking forward to many shared ramblings as I adventure thru life & share some of those experiences here.



Cheers to a new beginning, & may God bless this attempt at self-expression! 

5 comments:

  1. I'm excited for you! I love reading the things that you write, they're always meaningful and interesting :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah! Thanks my friend I love you so much!!! Thanks for helping me get this started, am having so much fun already. Te adoro!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy you've finally decided to write your heart out! Looking forward to reading/experiencing your adventures through you. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Mari, this means a lot to me. Especially because beginnings are usually challenging, glad you are cheering for me. Love you!

    ReplyDelete